Wednesday 9 November 2011

wish lists ~ Pt 1

It seems I have *something I need to buy* every month but I think its that way for all of us.  Some months is a re-purchase of essentials, other times its a *got to have it*.

This payday I'll be doing a bit of both, mindful of course that Christmas it just around the corner so some products I can put on my Chrissie wish list :o)

so I thought I'd share and see what you girlies are putting on your lists...

Payday ~

Maybelline - The Falsies Volum' Express

I like the fat brush, it does make my miniscule lashes look bigger - nuff' said..

Carex  - Sensitive Hand Gel

I carry this pocket size with me wherever I go. I travel by train and bus every day - need I say more..



Magazines - Red, Glamour, Marie Claire, InStyle
I love my magazines - I cannot go a month without buying them. I have InStyle on subscription but always have to buy Red and Glamour as they're my staples and occasionally throw in Marie Claire too.



I would also have to list teabags and digestive biscuits as my must haves along with dog food for the boy - but of course these are always on repeat and goes without saying ;o)
what are your essentials - you can't get through the month without?
x



No comments:

Post a Comment