Friday 14 October 2011

weekends finds.. sunday shades

as well as having a bumper day last Saturday with our charity shop finds, mum and I also had a cheeky shop on Sunday and once again found some more great bits..

As we were sitting watching X-Factor and Strictly etc on Saturday evening, I was browing blogs and mum was so impressed by the post from Shifa at getgawjus that she demanded we go out on Sunday to find the same shadow palettes. 

after a fair bit of trying on and wiping off, I came away with:-

beauty uk - Earth



what I really liked about this 'Earth' shadow from beauty uk was the trio of colours and the handy little applicator tucked away underneath!  I am wary of using too much colour on my eyes for fear of looking like I've been punched so I have to be subtle and build up slowly.  I really like the top colour which is a creme shimmer, the middle colour is like a plummy/coffee shimmer followed by a pinky/copper at the bottom. I still have to work out how to use all of them together but at £3.99 its a really good price for a trio.

any shades you're liking at the moment from the budget/high street ranges?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment