Friday 14 October 2011

more arm candy...

ok so by now you may have gathered I have a 'thing' for bags... I'm always posting about ones I've found and just 'had' to buy..

Well since buying my Dover bag from Oushka I have been quite taken with the brand and the other designs available. I was lucky enough to find one on ebay at a really good price and here she is ...




What I'm liking about this bag is the squishy-ness of it, its so soft and it has a really long adjustable strap as well as the shoulder handles.  Its got pockets galore and its like the tardis inside with even more pockets!  This design is called Giles and comes in this light tan and grey.



Its structure is quite different from the Dover bag which is my 'version' of the Mulberry Alexa ie formal, structured and satchel like. Whereas this is more of a 'chuck it all in' tote which is ideal for a weekend shopping bag as you can literally carry loads in it and throw it around a little bit.

I know I am a sucker for this brand but I really can't fault it and whilst I may not be able to afford all of the bags I like brand new (luckily for me some have been found on ebay at a fraction of the price). I can happily say this one is now added to my growing collection.

are you a bag whore or is it just me!? 


which are your favourites?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment