Wednesday 21 September 2011

she's here...

I've been jabbering on about an Oushka bag now for what seems like ages and mentioned it in my monthly must haves post only last week. 

Well anyway, I went for it and ordered the new girl and here she is!!


As I expected, really gorgeous soft leather - the smaller handles and the over the shoulder strap are both soft and not too stiff when carried on my arm.

I really like the pleat and stitching detail on the front and back which gives the bag definition.  There is gunmetal colour buckles and small studs which I felt made the bag look more 'vintage' or will do once its worn in.  Currently on the site there is an option to order the Dover with gunmetal or gold colour metal work depending on your preference. 

The interior is spacious and has a *cath kidston-esque* flower pattern with an inner pocket and smaller pockets for phone and cards etc.



I knew I would really love this bag and it suits me really well. I must confess I thought it was going to be bigger - mainly because I had mis-judged the dimensions but having said that, I am pleasantly pleased its not that big otherwise I would find it too bulky to carry once I'd loaded all my bits and bobs in it. 

I was pleased too with the the helpful contact I had with Oushka and the overall purchase/delivery experience.

I know I am biased because I had been craving one for months but I would thoroughly recommend their bags..

do you have a favourite accessory or brand you'd recommend?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment