Thursday 23 May 2013

duty free goodies... :o)


The boyf recently came back from working overseas and text beforehand to ask if there was anything I'd like from Duty Free. Seeing as im still getting used to this 'being bought gifts' lark ~ I went for these as they've had good reviews...

Of course I tried them both out the day after he got home!  I'm loving the Mascara ~ it has the small bendy brush which i prefer, isnt wet or sloppy and goes on well.  It separates all the lashes and I can easily coat the bottom lashes lighter that the top.  I'd never used (or bought for myself) Touche Eclat but I'm impressed with that too ~ the boyf made a good guess with the shade, he just told the counter assistant she's very pale! 

So all in all a good little gift haul ~ best gift has to be the boyf himself tho! After nine weeks away we were both missing a long overdue hug ~ aww 




No comments:

Post a Comment