Tuesday 4 December 2012

Primarni ... bargains


Yes you gotta love Primarni ~ most people do.. Fast and affordable fashion which is great if you're on a budget!

I realised while i was out last Saturday that i was pretty much top-to-toe in Primark, except for my bra (M&S)..





long sleeve top ~ £3.50
Vest (yes a vest!) ~ £2.50
Black Snood ~ £5.00
Cardi ~ £10.00
Combat Skinnies ~ £15.00
Boots ~ £1.50 (from Bootfair but originally from Primark)

Ok so I am dressed entirely for Winter in my dark colours but I recently found the combat skinnies and loved them!  They have gold zips and stud detailing around the pockets (very similar to those in Zara but half the price), they also stretch really well and reach just to the ankle so great for tucking in boots, if needs be..

so for less than £30 ~ i'm completely kitted out

I do love a bargain when i'm skint


x

No comments:

Post a Comment