Thursday 29 November 2012

new 'do' ideas...



I'm growing my hair out at the moment (from the crop I had in the Summer) and its slowly getting there... I've sourced some hair idea pics which I've saved to my weheartit page.  I'd love the dip dye, mix of blondes back again so I'm going to work towards this and have a mini  image re-vamp (I feel like I need it but that's another story..)

Here are a few ideas I've cribbed ~ which will be on-going mini catalogue which I'll keep on my phone until I feel like my 'do' is long enough and then i'm gonna go for it.

My ideal would be the first pic which is a long-ish bob and light/dark blonde and honey mixes. I did also like the colours of Miley and the super 'new look' on Emily Blunt ~ who I think looks adorable with blonde locks and it somehow makes her look softer.  The last pic is almost like a front version of the first pic with a blunter fringe, volume along with super lashes and cat eye flicks ~ gorge!










x

No comments:

Post a Comment