Friday 4 November 2011

NYC polish

Just filling time the other evening while waiting for the train, I thought I'd have a cheeky look in Superdrug.  I am loving nail colours at the moment and when I came across these two in the NYC range I had to have them. 

I've been on the look out for an identical colour to my beloved Mulberry - which is a dark, glossy deep purple and this colour called Manhattan is not far off.  The other colour I instantly loved was Park Ave because I had also been looking for a grey/beige with more emphasis on the grey than the beige and this fits the bill perfectly.


What I really liked about these varnishes from NYC was the fact they dried quickly. One thing I cannot wait for is polish to dry! I know I should but I can't bear the wait..  I did do the proper beautify version ie base coat, 2 colour coats and then top coat.  It has lasted well without too many chips and is still really glossy. 


I also grabbed a new Maybelline Colossal Eyes Mascara and
as there is a 3for2 deal on cosmetics at Superdrug the whole shop came to under a tenner.  


x




No comments:

Post a Comment