Wednesday 20 February 2013

beauty routine ~ try outs...


I'm a real fan of buying beauty products from Supermarkets... Often they have deals on which more than make it worthwhile stocking up.



I picked up my usual Young Skin cleanser/toner and face wipes ~ ive been using them together to really cleanse fully and then while looking for a moisturiser  I found these and decided to give them a try ...


**

NSpa have a step by step system with their products - and I am using the Brightening Day Cream with SPF and the Illuminising Beauty Serum which so far have been good for me.  My skin is now combination alternating between dry and sometimes oily and so far I've not had any outbreaks either.  Both are very light on the skin and soak in well.
They are cruelty free to which is a real bonus.

The full list of the NSpa products are available in most Asda stores.

For a budget beauty system, its worth a try.


x


** sorry about pic I couldnt get them to turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment